Assessment and management of traumatic knee injuries:
This one day course provides a methodical, evidence-based approach to traumatic knee injuries and covers the following topics:
Serious pathology following knee trauma:
– vascular injury
– acute extremity compartment syndrome
– deformity, fracture and gross instability.
Essential components of a subjective assessment.
Objective assessment & diagnostic ability of clinical tests for:
– lateral patellar dislocation
– anterior cruciate ligament tears
– posterior cruciate ligament tears
– medial knee injuries
– postero/lateral knee injuries
– traumatic meniscal tears
– multi-ligament knee injury.
Evidenced-based management of traumatic knee injuries.
Each section is interactive, utilising real life case studies and practical components to help integrate theory into practice.
The course is continuously evolving and is based upon the latest clinical evidence combined with a wealth of experience from orthopaedic knee specialists. After completing the course, all attendees will receive a certificate of attendance and a copy of the course material.
Who’s it for?
This course is suitable for any clinician that deals with traumatic knee injuries including:
- physiotherapists, doctors, nurses
- newly qualified practitioners
- experienced practitioners requiring an update on current concepts.
Become a Host
If you would like to host our course, please email: